The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch Boerne, TX
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch is looking for Equipment Operators for their Golf Course Maintenance Department. This is an entry level position. Experience in Golf Course Maintenance and/or Greenskeeping preferred but not necessary. We are looking for hardworking, punctual and dedicated people to work at one of the best golf courses in the state (currently rated #4 in the state by Dallas Morning news).
There are both full time and part time positions open. Full time positions come with a fantastic benefits package including but not limited to the following:
· Competitive Starting Pay plus Time and a half after 40 hrs
· Considerations for higher starting Pay will be given to persons comparable industry experience
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 401k with Company Match
· Uniforms and Meals Supplied by the Club
· PTO and 6 Paid Holidays
· Opportunities for Overtime
· Golf Privileges
The Primary directives of our Golf Course Equipment Operators is as Follows:
· Maintain the daily care and, Upkeep and Set-up for the golf course and grounds.
· Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
· Mow different types of grass at various, using a variety of specialized mowers
· Take part in general and specialized agronomic practices (Aerification, Topdressing, Verticutting, etc) as department heads see fit.
· Maintain the general tidiness of the shop, course and grounds
· Report all mechanical problems/failures to Managers and Equipment Technicians
· Be ready to work all scheduled shift at designated start time
· Able to work in all types of weather including Rain, Extreme Heat, Cold, Wind etc.
· Ensure World Class Course Conditions and Experiences for Members and their Guests
The general requirements and qualities we are looking for with our Golf Course Equipment Operators are:
· Punctuality-Our crew is expected to be on time and ready work for all scheduled shifts
· Reliability-Our Crew is expected to show up for all scheduled shifts
· Team Oriented-We have a crew of 20+, and are looking to grow. It is important to be able to work with different people from different backgrounds to achieve the common goal
· Attentive to detail-Much of the work we do is beyond the scope of general landscaping and lawn maintenance. The small things go a long way for us and our course.
· Positivity-We work long hours in tough conditions. Negative people need not apply.
· Coachable-Many things we do here are quite specific. You need to be coachable and willing to learn our process.
· Pride-Someone who take pride in a job well done will receive much benefit from seeing a top teir golf course produce top tier conditions on a daily basis.
Anyone interested in working with us should contact us at 830-336-3710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have included a direct link at the bottom to the clubs hiring center.
The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch
1092 Clubs DrBoerne, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch