The Clubhouse is looking for an experienced BCBA who is passionate about our multidisciplinary model. Our comprehensive program provides our families with a truly integrated approach across all disciplines. Candidates must be skilled in the training and oversight of RBTs and techs. This is an opportunity to break out of the status quo agency model and be a part of developing cutting-edge care for families.
Candidates MUST have insight into the importance of all disciplines contributing to the success of the family and child. Above all, we require a BCBA with a positive outlook and the ability to fit in with our upbeat and quality-minded corporate culture.
Our Ideal Candidates Will Have The Following Qualifications:
- BCBA certification from BACB
- Minimum two years of experience working as a BCBA
- Minimum of two years supervising and training others
- Strong communication and written skills
- Open mindedness with program development and implementation
- MUST value quality over quantity
- Oversee an ABA caseload for a given geographic area (Downers Grove and Jefferson Park clinics)
- Work directly with CEO and ABA Management regarding program development and quality assurance
- Establish and monitor treatment plans of clients
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team (SLPs, OTs, etc...) on a weekly basis to ensure continuity of care
- Supervise & train RBTs
- Must be comfortable implementing ABA therapy when needed to fill in for your staff.
This is a full or part-time opportunity. Our professional family looks forward to welcoming another BCBA to our team!