NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
The Clubhouse is looking for a BCBA who is passionate about our multidisciplinary model. Our comprehensive program provides our families with a truly integrated approach. Candidates must be skilled in the training and oversight of RBTs and techs. This is an opportunity to break out of the status quo agency model and be a part of developing cutting-edge care for families.
Candidates MUST have insight into the importance of all disciplines contributing to the success of the family and child. Above all, we require a BCBA with a positive outlook and the ability to fit in with our upbeat and quality-minded corporate culture.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications:
- BCBA certification from BACB
- Minimum two years of experience working with children with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Minimum of two years supervising and training others
- Strong communication and written skills
- Open mindedness with program development and implementation
- MUST value quality over quantity
- Oversee an ABA caseload for a given geographic area (Chicago)
- Work directly with CEO and ABA Executive Director regarding program development and quality assurance
- Establish and monitor treatment plans of clients
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team (SLPs, OTs, etc...) on a weekly basis to ensure continuity of care
- Supervise & train RBTs
- Must be comfortable implementing ABA therapy when needed to fill in for your staff.
This is a full or part-time opportunity available beginning immediately. Our professional family looks forward to welcoming another BCBA to our team!