Post Doctoral Fellow
The Clinic San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
The Clinic is a boutique mental health practice founded on the mission of providing the highest level of evidence-based clinical care and outstanding customer service. We are a group of mental health professionals who provide psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for individuals, families and couples coping with a wide range of mental health conditions and general life challenges. We have office locations across California, in San Francisco, Corte Madera, Berkeley, San Jose, Palo Alto, La Jolla and Los Angeles.
Our group practice is welcoming applications from individuals seeking supervised professional experience while pursuing licensure as a clinical or counseling psychologist. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to get advanced training in clinical psychology and a basic understanding of psychopharmacology. Opportunities for long-term full-time or part-time employment to qualified clinicians following licensure are available.
Clinical and Training Opportunities:
· Provide 15-20 hours of clinical intervention per week (may include individual, couple, family and group psychotherapy)
· Didactics and supervision in evidence-based psychotherapy for mood and anxiety disorders
· Didactics and supervision in behavioral sleep medicine
· Didactics and supervision in couples and sex therapy
· Didactics and supervision in health psychology
· Didactics and supervision in trauma focused psychotherapy
· Speaking and teaching opportunities in the community
· Program development opportunities within The Clinic
· Opportunities for consultation with startups
· Weekly group supervision with psychology fellows, psychiatrist and/or psychologist
· Weekly individual supervision with psychologist and/or psychiatrist
· Monthly consultation group with psychology and psychiatry team
· Competitive compensation package
· Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
· Completion of APA or CPA accredited internship
· Passionate about providing clinical care to adolescents, adults and/or couples
· Ability to be self-directed, creative and efficient
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team and maintain close communication with all treatment team members
· Energetic, compassionate, personable, hard-working, reliable
This is an ideal opportunity for a pre-licensed clinician to get valuable clinical experience as well as experience in the business aspects of running a practice. Mentoring and professional development is a priority for our team.
The Clinic prioritizes a biopsychosocial approach, providing evidence-based psychotherapy and/or medication management. Other treatments we provide include: cranial electrotherapy stimulation, behavioral medicine, biofeedback, family/couples therapy, co-founder consultation and neuropsychological, learning disorder and dementia evaluations. Our clinicians treat patients in our Bay Area offices and statewide via video or telemedicine.
With offices in San Francisco (Pacific Heights & FiDi), Palo Alto, San Jose, Berkeley, and Marin County, California, we specialize in providing cutting-edge, evidence-based treatments for a wide range of issues. The Clinic’s clinicians treat children, adolescents and adults coping with: sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, ADHD, bipolar disorder, trauma, chronic pain, stress, substance abuse, weight loss, sexual and relationship concerns, among other common and complex conditions. The Clinic prioritizes a biopsychosocial approach, providing evidence-based psychotherapy and/or medication management. Other treatments we provide include: cranial electrotherapy stimulation, behavioral medicine, biofeedback, family/couples therapy, co-founder consultation and neuropsychological, learning disorder and dementia evaluations. Our clinicians treat patients in our Bay Area offices and statewide via video or telemedicine.
AddressSan Francisco, CA