We are looking for a motivated listing and buyer agent who is passionate about making the home buying and selling experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, go on listing appointments, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
100% commission with 5 Pillars of Income including Stock and Revenue ShareResponsibilities:
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Commit 100% to our world-class coaching, mentoring and training
- Master different pillars of lead generation, nurturing and conversion (Social media, PPC, podcast, SOI, FSBO, expired, special situations)
- Fanatically prospect 12-15 hours per week
- Execute residential listings and sales with absolute integrity at the highest level
- Create Raving Fans by over-delivering on your promises
- Continually build your personal brand and market share
- Attract, develop and grow other leaders in your business
- Build your own Generational Wealth through revenue share income
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Have a clean record and active Texas Real Estate License
- Have completed at least 5 residential sales transactions
- Be open-minded, coachable, hungry, humble and smart
- Own a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client-oriented, highly motivated and never say die
- Have deep and meaningful rapport with clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness
- Believe that you can be the best at almost everything you do and can PROVE IT. Do not apply unless you fit this bill
- With 33 team members and counting, we are building our unique culture of collaboration through a very selective hiring process. You will work with talented, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are aligned with the fastest-growing, disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. You will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Get world-class coaching and mentoring from the industry’s most respected leaders. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives.
The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC