Cleaning Specialist (Mesa) - Part Time 01132023
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
The Cleaning People is looking for a part-time Cleaning Specialist to work approximately 15+ hours per week providing cleaning services in various environments including healthcare and general office. The cleaning schedule is Monday through Friday evenings starting between 5 PM and 5:30 PM and possibly some weekends.
Benefits include a starting wage between $15.00 and $17.00 per hour (depending on experience), paid sick time, mileage reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan and more. Sign-on bonus $500.00.
Clean client facilities including, but not limited to:
- General: High dust, clean/dust HVAC vents/registers, light fixtures, furniture, doors, appliances, cabinets and sanitize high-touch areas. Empty trash receptacles, vacuum carpet and area rugs using a backpack-style vacuum cleaner, damp mop hard floors, clean walls, wash windows (interior/exterior), remove and reinstall window screens and/or shades, clean mirrors and/or wall art, burnish floors, spot clean carpet and/or upholstery, etc.
- Restrooms: Clean, descale and sanitize toilets, sinks, showers and fixtures; spot clean walls, sweep/mop floors, restock consumables such as toilet paper, hand soap, paper towels, etc.
- Residential: Same as general. Clean kitchen appliances including stoves/ovens, microwaves, refrigerators. Change linens as needed.
- Post-construction: Same as general. Safely work around construction equipment, operations and personnel.
- Healthcare/Medical: Same as general. Safely clean up biohazardous substances/bodily fluids. Safely work around medical equipment, patients and personnel. Safely work in environments that may be exposed to biohazards and infectious disease.
- Industrial: Same as general. Safely work around machinery and heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Maintain company property including but not limited to:
- Laundering towels, mops, etc. as needed.
- Cleaning and maintaining vacuum cleaners and other equipment.
Have excellent knowledge and understanding of The Cleaning People’s policies and procedures and follow them.
Other duties as assigned.
This position is best suited for individuals who are high-energy, very detail oriented, physically active and can work independently.
- Exhibit a courteous, positive attitude and have the ability to work well with others. Be self motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive company vehicles in a safe and lawful manner.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have smartphone with internet access (timeclock app is used).
- Successfully pass drug screen: pre-employment, upon accident, random and reasonable suspicion.
- Have a clean criminal background with ability to get fingerprint clearance card.
- Consent to annual TB skin test and provide proof of immunizations for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR).
- Ability to work shifts as scheduled including on-call, holidays, weekends, overtime, days, nights, split shifts, etc.
- Ability to abstain from all forms of tobacco use during work hours (including breaks).
- Ability to adhere to The Cleaning People policies and procedures, dress code, standards of conduct and language.
10032 E. Southern Ave.Mesa, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?