The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
●Mentor and advise management team on strategies and development of various growth initiatives
● Responsible for growth and sound governing the organization.
● Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization.
● Strongly believes in and advocates organizational values.
● Set strategic direction and overall policy.
● Oversee and give final approval to the organization's budget, evaluate the organization's progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
● Act as ambassadors for the organization.
● Promote the organization's image and public standing.
● To establish an organizational culture that embraces strategic planning and sets clearly defined goals.
● Help promote diversity.
● Report to the Board President.
● Report to the full Board regarding committee decisions and recommendations.
● Work closely with the Team Director and other volunteers.
● Assign work to the committee members, set the agenda, run regular meetings and distribute meeting minutes
● Initiate and lead the team evaluation and KPI
Education and Experience:-
● MBA Degree from a reputed business school must.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and taking initiative.
● Desire to play lead role in CLASS's growth strategy
● Demonstrated effectiveness in meetings and task forces seen as a leader.
● Fulfill required time commitment.
● Demonstrated interest/passion in the non-profit/social responsibility sector.
● Willing and able to make asks on CLASS's behalf [ambassadors].
● Visionary: future orientation.
● Good communications skills open-minded and articulate.
● Strong team-builder and team member.
● Leadership skills.
● Self-confident and outgoing personality.
● Attend Monthly Board meetings.
● Attend twice in a month in person team meetings at 7pm PST [office location]
● Estimated time commitment: 10-15 hours/ month depending needs
● Minimum commitment requirement is 1 Term [3 years]
● Leadership development opportunities
● Networking opportunities
● Group based learning
● Satisfactory volunteering experience
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.