Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
Our Headquarters Claims department is currently seeking regional casualty claim supervisors to handle and supervise the processing of large and complex casualty claims.
Starting Salary: The Cincinnati Insurance Companies pays a competitive industry salary, based on education, skill and experience level
Be ready to:
- manage litigation on assigned files
- evaluate claims and set reserves from inception to closure
- participate in coverage analysis for the assigned claims
- provide technical direction and support to examiners and all Field Claims associates
- prepare reports and other written correspondence for internal and external users
- participate in mediations, seminars, field unit meetings and complete other tasks as needed
- travel as required
Be equipped with:
- at least 5 years prior casualty claim handling experience with a minimum 2 years of casualty claim supervision experience.
- demonstrated expertise in coverage analysis
- experience in detailed analysis of facts relevant to an evaluation of coverage, liability and damages
- significant experience with Cincinnati's coverage forms, policies and claim procedure
- proficient use of the Claims Management System
- ability to multitask and maintain positive demeanor
- AIC, CPCU, SCLA designations, or other relevant education
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our benefits and amenities packages at www.cinfin.com.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation; religion; national origin; age; disability; or any other basis prohibited by law.
• Empowered field representatives work from their homes in the same communities as those agents and the policyholders we serve.
• Field representatives provide local services including marketing support, claims service with a human touch, loss control advice and boiler inspections.
• Associates at our Fairfield, Ohio, headquarters support these field representatives with managerial, administrative, underwriting and technical expertise. Other available careers include finance, technology, law, human resources and customer service.