- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
We truly enjoy providing an exceptional, five star service to our clients. We have been in the industry over 15 years and have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry. A lot of people have asked what our secret to success has been over the years and there is no "real" secret.... it's just providing an outstanding level of service. We believe in offering consultation and assistance beyond just the sale of a home. We are looking for unique individuals that are beyond extraordinary to join our amazing team of talented individuals.
The Christie Cannon Realty Team
BusinessView all jobs at The Christie Cannon Realty Team