Perform all clerical/receptionist functions for the Mill Pond School Campus. Provide administrative support to the Principal. Responsible for greeting and communicating a welcoming and helpful image of the Children’s Study Home to all guests and staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Answer the campus telephone, direct calls, take accurate messages, and relay messages to appropriate person in a timely fashion.
2. Greet visitors in a friendly professional manner, and provide information and direction as necessary.
3. Set up and maintain case files for all students of the Mill Pond School program and children of the Mill Pond Campus Residential programs.
4. Transcribe and/or type all evaluations and/or reports given by the psychiatrist or psychologist.
5. Operate all office equipment and inform appropriate manager of any needed repairs or maintenance.
6. Perform general clerical support functions including, but not limited to photocopying, faxing, and typing.
7. Assist in maintaining and creating new client files with intake information and any documentation and reports obtained. Update as necessary. Organize files to format as directed.
8. Distribute daily internal and external mail. Date stamp all incoming mail and post outgoing mail in a timely manner.
9. Type and format quarterly reports for all Mill Pond students and ensure timely distribution.
10. Maintain daily log of student attendance. Compare with monthly attendance report and submit to accounts payable for billing.
11. Follow all agency policies and procedures. Maintain confidentiality of information and materials worked with.
12. Perform all assigned duties as directed by immediate supervisor or appointed designee.
1. High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree preferred.
2. Must possess the skills for effective use of the English language to read, write, and speak (i.e. to express ideas, state facts, and provide information in person/reports/correspondences, to interpret/understand policies and procedures).
3. Must possess a thorough knowledge of and skill in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access.
4. Must have good organizational skills and be able to manage multiple projects and work effectively.
5. Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work with diverse populations.