Store Manager Westgate Mall
- Expired: February 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Store Sales Manager will be responsible for leading store teams in driving sales, brand loyalty, setting the expectation, and providing exceptional customer service as well as recruiting and developing top retail talent. This position will have full accountability for the key financial results of the store and will be responsible for the overall leadership and development of the store by building an independent, high-performing team that is dedicated to achieving results and supporting brand strategies.
• Drive results by recruiting and developing high performing teams using all available resources to interview, hire, and retain top talent for key store and district positions
• Fuel the growth of the business by developing future leaders for the internal pipeline and identifying and networking with external talent to contribute to a solid talent succession plan
• Create and maintain a diverse, high-performing team through consistent selection, development, and motivation
• Effectively communicate goals and monitor the progress of team members against key business metrics
• Coach, mentor, and oversee overall direction of accountabilities to meet store and company goals
• Assess performance and provide appropriate level of feedback or action within the performance management cycle to ensure consistent performance
• Model, encourage, and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor
• Motivate and inspire the associates to build brand loyalty and create a positive store environment for both internal and external customers
• Serve as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
• Represent the company in a professional and positive manner
• Create and manage scheduling to maximize staffing to effectively meet the needs of the business and drive store profitability while leveraging payroll
• Train associates and monitor compliance to all company standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Direct the planning and execution of floor sets in an efficient manner while following Brand guidelines and encouraging collaboration of ideas amongst team members
• Drive exceptional shopping experience to our customers and store sales results by influencing associates’ behaviors through the Leader on Duty (LOD) program
• Manage company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
• Protect company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a specialty retail store manager in relevant traffic, volume, and unit intensity
Skills and Behaviors:
• Excellent customer engagement, talent development, visual presentation, and operational skills
• Must have a strategic mindset
• Proven track record of selecting high-performing talent
• Must be an effective communicator, including facilitation and presentation of programs, processes, and concepts
• Ability to inspire and motivate store team
• Must be able to understand and interpret moderately complex financial reports
• Broad knowledge of retail landscape
• Must be able to plan and execute strategies
• Must be adaptable and flexible to changing prioritize
• Excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
• Must be fiscally responsible
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to adapt to and learn internal applications
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evening shifts, to meet business needs
• Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
**make our PLACE yours**
**WANTED: Really motivated people ready to work and learn.**
Being a part of our team takes collaboration and hard work. We want Moms, Dads, and especially the kids who are rocking our clothes, to connect with and be proud of our brand.
As the #1 Children’s Specialty Apparel Retailer in North America, every employee is an integral part of our success. With over 1,100 stores in 19 countries spanning 5 continents, a booming 24-7 website, plus millions of active social media fans, we're always looking for passionate, talented people to grow with us.
**If you’re interested in making our PLACE yours, click apply!**
The Childrens Place
Get fresh Retail Store Sales Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.