The Children's Learning Center, Coopersburg Campus is hiring teachers for various age groups including nursery, infant, mobile infants, young toddlers, older toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten and more. Working here is definitely fun, challenging and rewarding. You will be part of an experienced, educated and creative family of teachers led by dedicated and experienced leadership. You will play a vital role in creating fun, safe and nurturing programs.
We're not just any center ... And we are not seeking just any teacher. The Children's Learning Center believes that teachers are the heart and soul of every child's education experience. We are out to find the brightest and most enthusiastic early education teachers who are patient, passionate, and personable.
- Our teachers enjoy the responsibility of interacting with children as well as their families - this is not a babysitting role - you will be actively engaging children and family members
- You will play a vital in creating fun, safe and nurturing programs designed to meet the needs of each child
- You and your colleagues will work together to facilitate learning with activities designed to promote cognitive growth
- Create a fun, safe, and nurturing learning environment
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with children, parents, and the community
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a perfect opportunity for aspiring teachers and college students who are interested in learning more about early education. If this sounds like you, then let us know right away. Each role is reviewed individually.
About The Children's Learning Center
We're uniquely passionate about providing the highest quality education and care for children from 6 weeks of age through Pre-kindergarten. Our teachers are a proud, passionate and close-knit group who are instrumental in developing programs that enhance a child's ability to learn and play. We're parents too so we're aware of the unique challenges that families face - that's why we've created special programs for dual-working parents, stay-at-home parents and growing families.
The Children's Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer. We have never and will never discriminate for any reason.