Do you enjoy working in a diverse and multipurpose environment? If you do then the General Behavioral Health (GBH) department is the place for you! Clinicians in GBH receive a wide array of interaction with the population served as well as their individual team dynamics. There is diversity of clients. With the various trainings offered, GBH better equips you to work with individuals from all different backgrounds and helps you improve your clinical skills.
GBH staff also enjoy the supportive environment that is found amongst team members and supervisors. Supervisors care and advocate for you. Not to mention, everyone cooperates and aims to work well together. Collaborating with multiple professionals including psychiatrist, psychologist, ancillary professionals all work as a team allowing you to learn more about other fields and therefore be able to provide better services. In GBH you will feel valued and see that your work is appreciated!
Does this sound like the position for you?!
To qualify for this exciting opportunity you will need:
- Master's degree in mental health related field such as; social work, psychology, or/and counseling.
- State of Michigan Full or Limited License (MSW, Professional Counselor, Psychologist) - Full License preferred.
- CAFAS or PECFAS Certification a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience engaging children and families within a framework of cultural competency.
- Knowledge of person-centered planning and the ability to assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans and provide crisis intervention.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule; working evenings
- Prior community based experience,substance use treatment experience or development plan for SUD preferred
- Interest in trauma focused treatment or training
TCC offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
- 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
- Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education & full licensure stipend
- Longevity pay after 3 years
- 160 hours of paid time off your 1st year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
- 10 paid holidays
- Approved site for the National Health Services Cops