The Child & Family Therapy Center of Denver (a group practice serving the Colorado Front Range) is seeking a qualified and compassionate licensed child psychologist or pediatric neuropsychologist specializing in testing & assessment. The position begins part time but could grow into full time over the next year (if so desired). You would join our established multi-disciplinary practice that includes child and family psychotherapists, play therapists, music therapists, and pediatric massage therapists. Our friendly and supportive team has a special mission - we serve children and families with special needs, developmental disabilities, and chronic illnesses throughout the greater Denver metro area.
Our team is welcoming a Pediatric Psychologist to provide comprehensive evaluations and developmental screenings to help our children and families improve their family harmony, mental health and well-being, and academic and life success.
This is currently an assessment-only position (no ongoing therapy clients). Typical evaluations include 10-15 hours of testing for concerns like autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, learning disorders, mood disorders, cognitive delays, complex medical issues (genetic disorders, epilepsy, etc.), and other childhood difficulties.
This position will be primarily based in our Greenwood Village, CO office, where you will also participate in monthly staff meetings. We seek a candidate who can also oversee a to-be-hired technician who will aide in the testing and reporting processes. You will be responsible for providing services in a professional and qualified manner, and are responsible for maintaining all required licensure, education and supervision required by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA). This position reports to the Clinical Director.
If you are ready to apply, please apply directly at: https://childfamilytherapyofdenver.com/careers/.
This position is for you if:
- You have a EdD, PhD, or PsyD
- You are licensed in Colorado as a psychologist
- You are available for at least 10 client hours/week
- You are detail oriented, organized, and reliable
- You take client service seriously and place your clients care as your top professional priority
- You are a team player and collaborate well with colleagues
If you can say YES to any of the items beloweven better
- You are bilingual - English/Spanish
- You have experience working with clients with terminal or chronic illnesses and/or developmental disabilities
- You have 2+ years experience providing testing and assessment services to children/families
How You Would Contribute to Our Team:
- Conduct psychological assessments and/or tests for diagnostic purposes.
- Develop an individualized treatment plan for each child.
- Educate family members on what they can do for their child or how to respond to certain behaviors.
- Provide complete documentation and records of assessments and treatments according to in-house policies.
- Collaborate with our other disciplinary teams on overall treatment plan and/or warm handoff to families who enter our Center via a test or assessment.
- Assist with hiring psychometrist technician for the goal of building a team
- Supervise psychometrist technician if such a professional is hired.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Client placement we take care of the marketing and scheduling
- Testing materials
- Credentialing with our government and commercial payors
- Full administrative support (answering phones, scheduling, benefits checks, claim submission, collecting payments)
- Furnished, playful office space
- Friendly and supportive team and supervisor
- Monthly education and ongoing training and development
- Regular staff social events
The Child and Family Therapy Center offers the following benefits to eligible full-time staff:
- Health Insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Vision Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Long Term Disability Insurance;
- AD&D Insurance;
- Bi-weekly bonuses;
- Paid drive time;
- Matching 401(k);
- Continuing education stipend;
- 3-5 Weeks of PTO; and
- A flexible work environment with fun staff!
The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran/military status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Salary: You will earn 60% of all fees collected while in part-time status.
License: Driver's License (Required)
The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver