6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT** M-F 9-5 ***must be fluent in Spanish*** INTERN OPPORTUNITY
Summary: The HR intern is responsible for providing professional and administrative support for the Human Resources department. In this role, the incumbent will work on recruiting, analysis of human resources data, as well as perform related administrative tasks.
o Post open positions and gather requisition forms
o Maintain Internal and External Job Boards
o Conduct searches and pre-screen applicants
o Coordinate interviews with prospective new hires for management at various locations nationwide
o Work with outside recruiting agencies to fill other positions and temp assignments
· Maintain reports and provide data analysis of data utilized for Recruiting
· New Hire Onboarding
o Send out New Hire Packages
o Input new hire information into First Advantage for background screens
o Ensure that all pre-hire assessments and background screens are completed quickly in order to protect the organization.
· Manage, organize, and prioritize HR tasks on a daily basis in a confidential manner
· Assist with Benefits Enrollment and general criteria of benefit program
· Answer routine questions about policies and procedures, and other HR related subjects.
· ReviewSNAP Administration
o Point of contact for any related question
o Train new employees on how to navigate through software
· Assist with 401k enrollment, distribution, rollover and deferral changes
· Run, create, query and analyze reports in Excel, ReviewSNAP and TriCore
· In charge of Employee Of the Quarter Program
· Negotiating contracts with recruiting agencies and job boards
· Assist with labor law compliance
· Advertising through web based brand building
· Write offer and promotion letters
· Record Keeping (401K, incoming mail, updating personnel files)
· Administrative tasks
o Opening and distributing mail
o Answering phones
o General office duties: scan, copy, fax
· Other tasks may be assigned
· Must be working towards a degree in Human Resources or Business degree minor in Human Resources
· Excellent employee relation skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once is required.
· Organizational skills, ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, and detail orientation are also required.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and internet use
· Fluent in Spanish (Written and Verbal).