Customer Service Representative - Great Benefits - Sales
The Chambers Group Hartford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
We completely train, so no industry experience is required. We pay weekly, provide benefits, and are looking to hire immediately.
Do you put others above yourself and take pride in providing excellent customer service? Do you ever feel like you could be doing so much more if someone gave you the chance? If so, this may be the position you’ve been searching for.
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
- Extensive training in all areas
- No experience needed
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Leadership development training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
- Professional and reliable
- Hard worker and fast learner
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Looking for a career instead of just another job
- No layoffs, shutdowns, or surprises. We have been around since the 1900s, is BBB accredited and boasts an A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from AM Best. To put it simply, we’re not going anywhere.
- With over $135 Million in assets, 60+ office locations, and 6 consecutive years of back-to-back growth, the future is looking bright!
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales experience, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, call center experience, and appointment setter experience.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Powered by JazzHR