Looking For Opportunities to Make an Impact in an Established Company with a Family-Feel?
Do You Have The Skills To Develop Visionary Ideas into Business Processes?
Looking For More Independence to Execute in a Fun, Innovative Company Culture?
Immediate full-time opening. The Chamberlin Group (Des Peres, MO), an established and growing Tax and Financial Consulting company, is now accepting applications for a deliberate, assertive, analytical individual to join our team. You will be working with an accurate, professional, responsible team of people.
The Integrator / Business Manager / Operations Manager is a critical part of our company so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” to our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know would like to work with a team that works together, values each other, and shares a mission of serving others, please read on or share this.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
The Chamberlin Group was founded in 2002, bringing 30+ years of tax and financial experience to our community. Among others, we serve people who are of retirement age and are transitioning from working to retirement. We set our clients at ease by helping them with their tax planning, investment advice and holistic financial planning. Our firm continues to grow, and we are sought after because we set our clients at ease with a friendly atmosphere and treat them as our highest priority.
ABOUT THE JOB - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Vision Implementation: Assist with identifying, developing and implementing new projects and strategies ▪ Work with visionary and other team members to create revenue projections and implement new processes and programs ▪ Take vision from CEO’s plan and implement ▪ Prioritize ideas and set realistic goals ▪ Monitor progress and hold others accountable
- Team Alignment, Accountability and Communication: Collaborate and meet with leaders to discuss and overcome business and people issues ▪ Schedule and facilitate weekly, monthly, yearly meetings ▪ Encourage, empower and support management team ▪ Organize monthly accountability meetings with manager
- Day-to-Day Management: Oversee / resolve company issues, - regulatory, insurances, financial, employee, etc.
- Financial Analysis: Set, monitor, adjust, optimize and meet all business KPI’s / score cards ▪ Oversee budget, analyze and manage P&L
ABOUT YOU - TRAITS AND SKILLS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- You have a preference for maintaining and establishing an organized workplace.
- You enjoy compiling confirming and organizing information.
- You have the ability to finish tasks despite challenges or resistance.
- You prefer to adhere to rules, regulations, and existing methods.
- You demonstrate self-control and an ability to manage time and priorities.
- You identify and prioritize activities that lead to a goal.
- You are answerable and accountable for your actions.
- You use logical, systematic and orderly procedures to meet objectives.
- Experience: 5+ years in general management responsibility over a business unit or small business, P&L responsibility, working with executive level / C-Suite, 5+ years of driving results through people/teams
- Education: College degree required, preferred in business management , business accounting / finance. PMP or other management certifications are an advantage.
- Specific Skills: Budgeting, business forecasting, analysis of business trends, project management and tracking, QB or similar accounting software experience/familiarity
- Generally Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 at our office
- We offer one of the most flexible and competitive compensation plans available.
- $75-$85K first year expected compensation, subject to performance. Willing to compensate more for demonstrable experience and results.
- End of year profit-sharing bonus
- Retirement with automatic 3% company contribution
To arrange a confidential interview, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you like about this opportunity.