Great opportunity to supplement your income!
We are looking for a Florida Licensed Psychologist (Bilingual, Spanish or Creole-speaking preferred but not required) to provide Psychological and/or Neuropsychological Evaluations for adults and high school students for the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR).
- Part-Time (2-3 days per week)
- Flexible hours, we work with your schedule
- Need to be a Florida Licensed Psychologist
- Experience with administration, scoring, interpretation of psychological/neuropsychological assessments as well as report writing
- Experience with Intellectual Testing, Academic/Learning Disability Evaluation, Adaptive Functioning Evaluation, Autism Screening, Personality Assessment, Full/Abbreviated Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Training will be provided on instruments that you may be unfamiliar with
- Curriculum Vitae (please include your current license number)
- Letter of interest outlining/your psychological/neuropsychological assessment experience, including a list of psychological/neuropsychological assessments that you are competent with administering, scoring and interpreting