Licensed Clinical Psychologist
The Center For Precious Minds West Palm Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Center for Precious Minds is a certified vendor for the state of Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Psychological Evaluations- Neurological Evaluations -Comprehensive Vocational Evaluations and Situational Assessments
We are looking for a Florida Licensed Psychologist to provide Psychological and Neuropsychological Evaluations for adults and high school students for the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR).
- Part-Time (2-3 days per week).
- Flexible hours, we work with your schedule.
- Needs to be a Florida Licensed Psychologist.
- Experience with administration, scoring, interpretation of psychological and neuropsychological assessments as well as report writing.
- Experience with Intellectual Testing, Academic/Learning Disability Evaluation, Adaptive Functioning Evaluation, Autism Screening, Personality Assessment, Full/Abbreviated Neuropsychological Evaluation.
- Training will be provided on instruments that you may be unfamiliar with.
- Curriculum Vitae (please include your current license number)
- Letter of interest outlining your psychological/neuropsychological assessment experience, including a list of psychological/neuropsychological assessments that you are competent with administering, scoring and interpreting
Language Skills: Bilingual a plus but not mandatory.
The Center For Precious Minds
2001 Palm Beach Lakes BlvdWest Palm Beach, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at The Center For Precious Minds