Licensed Clinical Psychologist
The Center For Precious Minds West Palm Beach, FL
- Posted: June 03, 2021
- $100,000 Yearly
Great opportunity to supplement your income!
We are looking for a Florida Licensed Psychologist to provide Psychological and Neuropsychological Evaluations for adults and high school students for the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR).
- Part-Time (2-3 days per week)
- Flexible hours, we work with your schedule Experience:
- Need to be a Florida Licensed Psychologist
- Experience with administration, scoring, interpretation of psychological and neuropsychological assessments as well as report writing
* Experience with Intellectual Testing, Academic/Learning Disability Evaluation, Adaptive Functioning Evaluation, Autism Screening, Personality Assessment, Full/Abbreviated Neuropsychological Evaluation * \* Training will be provided on instruments that you may be unfamiliar with
- Curriculum Vitae (please include your current license number)
- Letter of interest outlining/your psychological/neuropsychological assessment experience, including a list of psychological/neuropsychological assessments that you are competent with administering, scoring and interpreting.
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
The Center For Precious Minds
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at The Center For Precious Minds