Quality Assurance Coordinator I
- Medical , Retirement
Quality Assurance Coordinator 1
Ministry: Newcomers - MRS
Primary Office: Manassas
Hours per Week: 40
Starting Salary: $24.14 (nonexempt)
Staff Supervisor: Quality Assurance Director
Telework Available: 1 Day Hybrid after 90 days of training
MRS Quality Assurance Coordinator will perform the quality assurance and data analytical functions under the direction of the Associate Director of Compliance and Quality Assurance He/ She will work in a various MRS programs to ensure that the agency's established standards and procedures are met.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator/QA Analyst/Specialist is responsible for performance activities, for ensuring adherence to training standards, outcome measures and the provision of high-quality services to all service areas following best practices.
- Primary job includes - maintaining and operating the database, ensuring data integrity standards, and ensuring compliance with acceptable standards, both internally to management and externally to our grantors.
- Performs quality assurance functions to accomplish agency-wide coordination, monitoring, and reporting of quality assurance findings.
- Assists all programs with the coordination of monitoring information and recommends appropriate data-gathering mechanisms
- Creates a satisfactory working environment with the accumulation, display and dissemination of data/information, as appropriate.
- Assists with preparation for monitoring.
- Responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of service delivery.
- Review case files and case notes to ensure services provided are all documented in the case log along with evidence of documents in the file.
- Understand contractual obligations, expectations, and priorities.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection system and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Knowledge and understanding of efficient data collection, compilation, and analytical capabilities.
- Statistical knowledge and ability to maintain close attention to detail and accuracy while managing multiple/changing priorites
- Awareness of quality management, risk assessment, dispute resolution, and client experience.
- Leverages effective relationships with staff members and clients with problem-solving, human relations, and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding and support of Catholic social doctrine.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience on quality assurance, and strong data analytical skills.
- Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Prior work experience in resettlement and Federal/ State grants
Sitting for periods of time and some light lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $24.14
- Max Hiring Rate $24.66
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
- Job Start Date Sunday, October 1, 2023
The Catholic Diocese of Arlington
8247 Shoppers SquareManassas, VA
Get fresh Quality Assurance Coordinator I jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.