Digital Filmmaker (Full-Time or Part-Time)
- Posted: 28 days ago
The Cary Company is in search of a Digital Filmmaker who is self-driven, motivated and can multitask. Being technologically savvy and up on new trends in videography is crucial. The ideal candidate is able to come up with unique ideas on their own, brainstorm with the creative team and be willing to follow the direction of the Art Director. They should possess amazing video and audio editing skills. The ideal candidate is able to come up with unique ideas on their own, brainstorm with the creative team and be willing to follow the direction of the department supervisor.
Full-Time or Part-Time Available (Including being able to work around Freelance schedule)
- Create contemporary and compelling product videos that present our products to the public in a professional manner
- Create entertaining holiday and promotional videos that celebrate our company, culture and creativity.
- Research the company web site and available documentation to pull out the most relevant and interesting information for such videos
- Create in-house videos for employee education such as training videos, orientation videos and culture videos
- Document company activities, outings, celebrations and special occasions
- Collaborate with the creative team on ideas and projects outside the video realm
- Be familiar with popular video codecs as well as social media platforms, especially YouTube and Wistia
- Be comfortable working within the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere and After Effects, in a Mac environment
- A working knowledge of Final Cut Pro is preferred
- Think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the team
Full or part time hours available. Please provide link to your portfolio or samples of your work.
Powered by JazzHR
The Cary Company
BusinessView all jobs at The Cary Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?