Don’t miss this opportunity to join our dedicated staff…
INPATIENT HOSPICE NURSES NEEDED
The Carpenter House at Baton Rouge, LA is seeking Registered Nurses to join our patient care team with Full-Time and PRN shifts available. Your joy in providing care will be recognized and rewarded with us!
We invite you to join one of the fastest growing Home Health Care Agency and Hospice companies, which is part of a network of healthcare providers spanning five states and employing over 1,800 healthcare professionals
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years as an RN
- Flexibility is a huge plus
- Compassionate RN with great time management skills
- Current Louisiana License
- Knowledge of EMR required
- Previous Home Health or Hospice experience preferred
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. EOE.