The Carin Nguyen Real Estate Network at Keller Williams Litchfield Park, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Is the Perfect Fit?
The perfect fit for this role is a builder with an obsession with making things better & more efficient and providing the absolute best experience possible for internal and external customers (agents and consumers). They are a master at execution and implementation and never leave things left unfinished. They naturally think systematically and create and improve processes, systems, and SOPs to enable massive scalability. They are tech-savvy and will implement automation to create simplicity and efficiency within the organization. They are never satisfied with the status quo, love change, moving at a fast pace, and would be excited to be a catalyst for big and fast growth. They are also learning-based and goal-oriented and have a "never give up" attitude. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. (You are going to run the ship and the ship is growing fast!). We are currently in two offices with 22 agents, 11 employees closing 400 transactions annually. This person will establish the infrastructure, systems, processes, and procedures for us to support 100+ locations, 300 agents, and 5000 closings (transactions annually).
Ensure CNREN nets (at a minimum) $1 million a year by overseeing the successful implementation and management of financial systems, all administration, organization and infrastructure, human resources, and technology.
- Develop and execute plans for overall growth and expansion.
- System development, implementation, and management.
- Performance tracking management (business indicators, financials, etc.).
- Human resources management.
- Communications and public relations management.
- Must maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers. Must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal effectiveness with the ability to inspire and influence change as needed.
$60,000 - $90,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Information Business Planning Systems
- Provide CEO with detailed weekly information in single snapshot reports on financials, trends, business indicators, talent, projects, etc. so she can make accurate direction decisions.
- Work in partnership with the management team to create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
- Review and approve the projects involving major functional changes within the organization.
- Provide a weekly scorecard of systems gaps across all organizations.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for tracking employees and clients, database management, information management, and operational support.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies and best practices to support the overall company objectives.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, technology and lead generation licenses, etc.
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum.
- Develop plans for new technology initiatives.
- Performance Tracking Financial Systems
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Oversee business policies and accounting practices.
- Review and analyze financial reports.
- Lead and support organizational budgeting processes.
- Develop a system for tracking key indicators for teams, agents, regions, and CNREN Headquarters.
- Relationship Human Resources Systems
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for tracking, managing, and retaining talent.
- Provide a weekly scorecard of talent gaps across all organizations.
- Recruit, interview, and hire new employees to support the growth of the organization.
- Oversee compensation plans and benefits administration.
- Implement training programs and new employee on-boarding.
- Oversee Virtual Assistants and other Centralized Services staff.
- Centralized Services
- Oversee Transaction Management division and ensure all systems and processes are up to date and running exceptionally.
- Oversee Listing Management division and ensure all systems and processes are up to date and running exceptionally.
- Ensure the mission and values of CNREN are being communicated and upheld at all times to clients and agents.
- Develop a system for regular communication with current agents and teams.
- Oversee any additional agent or client services that CNREN implements.
- A qualified candidate for this position must have a minimum of three years of Executive Level experience, organization, policy setting, and creation of best business practices.
- Must have leadership, communication, and a track record of success.
- Experience and proven track record of results in a start-up a plus.
- Experience in real estate is preferred.
The Carin Nguyen Real Estate Network has sold more than 3000 homes. We are a real estate organization that is consistently ranked in the top .1% in AZ and as high as #2 in the US that is looking to gain market share in multiple major markets across the US beginning with the West Coast. Our company is built with a reputation for success and stellar customer service serving the Greater Phoenix Market.
The Carin Nguyen Real Estate Network at Keller Williams
AddressLitchfield Park, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at The Carin Nguyen Real Estate Network at Keller Williams