Project Engineer - Manufacturing / Capital Projects
Salary: Average base starting salary is around $75,000 - $100,00 but will vary lower or higher depending on qualifications and expertise. Position is also eligible for paid bonus.
Location: Ashland, KY area.
Education: BS Degree in Engineering or Technical.
Industry: Heavy Manufacturing.
Shift: Day Shift.
Our industry leading manufacturing client company is currently expanding and offers excellent full-time career opportunities and a rewarding work environment. The company also offers competitive benefits, health insurance, bonuses, retirement plan, relocation package, etc.
The Project Engineer will work for a heavy manufacturing company responsible for:
• Capital Projects from $50,000 up to $5 Million.
• Project Development, Planning, Budget & Timeline.
• Selection of Equipment, Vendors & Contractors.
• Upgrades, Equipment Installation, Plant Expansion.
• Ensure Safety, Quality, Budget & Objectives.
• Heavy Manufacturing Experience Required.
Excellent technical, communication, and interpersonal skills are needed. Prefer at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Engineer, Project Manager, or similar role in a heavy manufacturing environment.
All positions are direct hire, permanent placement. Our recruiting services are 100% employer-paid. Our placement services are free for all candidates.
Nationwide Recruitment since 1998. Recruiting specialists for the Manufacturing Industry. Specializing in Engineering, Maintenance, Management, Operations, Quality.
- David Smith, Sr Recruiter, The Career Source, LLC