Production Supervisor - Rolling Mill / Metals
Salary: Average base starting salary is around $65,000 - $80,000 but may vary lower or higher depending on qualifications and expertise. Position is also eligible for paid bonus and paid OT.
Location: Cleveland, OH area.
Education: HS Diploma.
Industry: Rolling Mill / Primary Metals.
Shift: Rotating/Swing Shifts.
Our industry leading manufacturing client company is currently expanding and offers excellent full-time career opportunities and a rewarding work environment. The company also offers competitive benefits, health insurance, bonuses, retirement plan, relocation package, etc.
The Production Supervisor will work for a primary metals manufacturing company responsible for:
• Supervision of Skilled Hourly Production Employees.
• Promote Safety, Productivity, Objectives & Quality.
• Support Maintenance, Operations & Shipping.
• Personnel Training & Scheduling.
• Cold Rolling Mill Experience.
• Experience in Pickling, Annealing, Tempering or Galvanizing.
Excellent technical, communication, and interpersonal skills are needed. Prefer at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Engineer, Project Manager, or similar role in a heavy manufacturing environment.
All positions are direct hire, permanent placement. Our recruiting services are 100% employer-paid. Our placement services are free for all candidates.
Nationwide Recruitment since 1998. Recruiting specialists for the Manufacturing Industry. Specializing in Engineering, Maintenance, Management, Operations, Quality.
- David Smith, Sr Recruiter, The Career Source, LLC
- Key Industries Served: Automotive, Building Materials, Ceramics, Durable Goods, Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals, Foundry, Glass, Heavy Manufacturing, Industrial Equipment, Melt Shop, Metal Fabrication, Metallurgy, Metals Processing, Metalworking, Refractories, Rolling Mill, Primary Metals, Steel Mill.