Insurance Sales Professional
The Carballo Agency Bergenfield, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our dynamic sales team and become part of our family!
Want to get to know us? Copy and Paste the below link. https://youtu.be/Vsw3MzvxK8w
THE INITIAL INTERVIEW WILL BE ON ZOOM.
As an Insurance Sales Professional, handling inbound calls driven in by Internet Leads, Mail, and Third-Party Marketing. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of insurance value and cultivate long-term relationships with trusted advice.
- $40,000- $45,000 Base Salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS & BONUSES
- $55,000-$85,000 TOTAL COMPENSATION WITH COMMISSION IF YOU CAN BE COACHED
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands-on Training
- Great Work and Fun Environment; we will treat like family
- Weekends Off
- Office Snacks & Coffee
Licensed Insurance Sales Professional, Job Responsibilities
- Foster strong relationships with prospective customers to offer value in the form of great advice on developing a household protection plan.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, text, email, and working our lead management system.
- Prospect for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases, as well as a proven process for building relationships with mortgage brokers, loan officers, and real estate agents.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Respond to inbound insurance quote requests from ads and direct mail.
- Willing to obtain Property and Casualty license upon 30 days of hire.
- Prior sales experience (REQUIRED)
- Proven Closing sales tactic abilities
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Problem-Solving Capabilities
For more information on licensing requirements, Visit:
The Carballo Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Carballo Agency