Administrative Project Manager
The Car Park Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your mission should you choose to accept it…
You will be responsible for bridging the gap between general business processes, practices, systems, and projects across multiple departments and how we are leveraging each to deliver recommendations and insights to our business and stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you will have managed projects, managed change requests, reviewed systems, analyzed processes and data, suggested improvements, and helped make an impact in the business.
You will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the success of the company and continuously grow by working on multiple project teams, participating in internal working groups, and taking on targeted initiatives to improve internal processes and standards, gathering and analyzing data to inform decision making, producing documents that help the team deliver meaningful functionality, and assist with innovation by identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business and project solutions.
Your primary duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain project assets, communications, and databases
- Coordinate project schedules, tracking, and communicating project risks
- Manage project integrations, support end users through testing, training, and adoption
- Collect, review, and analyze data
- Provide monthly and ad hock reporting using Excel
- Create and/or improve workflow documentation and internal data management
- Identify process shortfalls and offer solutions
- Determine how solutions impact existing processes and systems
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met by producing quality work
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or certification that supports the key responsibilities of the job is strongly preferred.
- Experience - Prior experience in similar roles and proficiency with software packages including strong Excel, Teams, SharePoint, Smartsheet and project management software preferred.
- Problem Solving Skills - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully to develop alternative solutions.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills - Write and verbalize clearly, informatively, and effectively.
- Ethics - Work with integrity and ethically; upholding organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking Skills - Continually learn, develop strategies, seek advice from others and think critically to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
- Professionalism -Treat others with respect and consideration, accepting responsibility for own actions and following through on commitments.
- Innovation - Display original thinking and creativity, meeting challenges with resourcefulness. Generate suggestions for improving work, develop innovative approaches and ideas. Consistently provide solutions to challenges.
If you are detail oriented, dependable, a team player, thrive in a varied and fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and have advanced board game, shuffleboard, and accuracy in Nerf dart skills, we have the right space for you!
This position is in vibrant downtown Boise and includes free parking.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
Paid Time Off (PTO), Volunteer Time Off (VTO), paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, flexible and health spending accounts, short term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and more are available to eligible Team Members. There’s also the opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers. Professionalism, mutual respect and a sense of humor are traits we value and exhibit. That’s not marketing lingo, it’s the truth. Come meet us and you be the judge. Please respond with your resume and tell us a little about what you are looking for in your next career move.
We provide the opportunity to work at our headquarters in beautiful downtown Boise and other locations across the nation such as North Carolina, Colorado and New York just to name a few. We foster an environment of genuinely awesome team of co-workers at a rapidly growing privately held company with locations across the United States. A generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Accident and Critical Illness coverage, Company sponsored Life Insurance and 401k with Company match for all eligible employees. And... you get free parking...
The Car ParkWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity to work along side amazing co-workers in a great working environment!
WHY WORK FOR US We provide the opportunity to work at our headquarters in beautiful downtown Boise and other locations across the nation such as North Carolina, Colorado and New York just to name a few. We foster an environment of genuinely awesome team of co-workers at a rapidly growing privately held company with locations across the United States. A generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Accident and Critical Illness coverage, Company sponsored Life Insurance and 401k with Company match for all eligible employees. And... you get free parking...
702 W Idaho St STE# 400 BoiseBoise, ID