- Posted: 21 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Professionalism, mutual respect, and a sense of humor are traits we value and exhibit. We have built a community of professionals that place a high emphasis on integrity, trust, and a collaborative environment where understanding each other plays a significant role in positively impacting company culture. We have a deep professional commitment to providing our Team Members with exceptional employee experiences, learning opportunities, career progression, and dare we say it, a lot of fun.
The Car Park is a rapidly growing parking and transportation company that operates more than 400 locations within our portfolio across the United States. We have the superior ability to leverage the power of cutting-edge technology, supply legendary customer service, and provide best-in-class practices to our clients continuously. We are experts at meeting the unique needs of the markets we serve including hospitality, healthcare, events, municipalities, office, retail, and universities. Come meet us and you be the judge.
WHO WE NEED
Are you looking for a job that has a flexible schedule, competitive pay, and the opportunity to gain valuable work experience? Whether working with us for a short event, weekend, additional events, or advancing your career with us, we have the right space for YOU! We are actively interviewing candidates to expand our team to assist with parking at at local venues, with the opportunity to remain with us to support other events.
- Accurately accept payments for event pre-collects, money handling.
- Efficiently and accurately operate provided technology
- Direct traffic to appropriate parking areas
- Monitor parking lots for capacity
- Charge customers for parking as directed by supervisor
- Screen parking lots for permits
- Supply exceptional customer service to ALL
IDEAL CANDIDATE SKILLS
The ideal candidate must be customer service savvy and able to handle a busy, fast paced work environment. This position consists of standing for long periods of time, speaking to people from all walks while operating in various weather conditions. Most importantly, it is essential to be dependable and reliable.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to follow verbal/written directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (6-8 hours)
- Must be willing to work in various weather conditions
- Most of the events are located in the Triangle area
**This a seasonal/part time position and the hours and shifts will vary
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 18 days of Recharging your Battery (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible and health spending accounts
- Short term disability
- Critical illness and accident benefits
- Life insurance, tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) and more are available to eligible Team Members
- There’s also the opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers
Professionalism, mutual respect, and a sense of humor are traits we value and exhibit. That’s not marketing lingo, it’s the truth. Come meet us and you be the judge.
***Equal Employment Opportunity
The Car Park, LLC
TravelView all jobs at The Car Park, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?