Automotive Mobile Buying Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At The Car Depot, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Not all car dealerships are created equal, and here at The Car Depot, we pride ourselves on being a cut above the rest with our unrelenting commitment to customer service. Our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
- Go to customers and attain information for buyers
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Enter customer vehicle information into our customer management software
- Drive vehicles on test drives
- Take photos of vehicles and gather information about all vehicles
- Check off-task on a checklist for every vehicle
- Must have an excellent driving record and valid driver's license
- Outgoing, eager to learn
- Personable and able to work well with the public
- Computer skills are a must
- Have your own transportation to work
- Able to multi-task and handle any special projects assigned
Training and all tools will be provided needed for success. $15.00 per hour plus commission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Car Depot
HealthcareView all jobs at The Car Depot