The Cape Agency is currently partnered with a leading Financial Services and Retirement Solutions company based in San Diego to find an experienced, full-time Sales Operations Director. We're looking for candidates with at least 5 and, ideally, 10 years of experience building and optimizing sales processes around a Velocify or Salesforce CRM. Must have a take-charge attitude and deep experience building and managing sales processes and teams.
SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR’S PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer life stage structure and tiers are optimized for both customer experience and ROI, and executed consistently and effectively--including handoffs and measuring outcomes.
- Liaison with senior sales leaders to help them interpret and understand the results of their business, identifying key actions or events that led to results.
- Implement performance measures that will determine the effectiveness of implemented strategies and determine areas for improvement.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Business Intelligence teams to co-create insights, to align on analytics meaningful to sales, and drive positive change.
- Develop and maintain lines of communication with sales leadership, product, marketing, and other cross-functional teams.
- Work with the Director of Business Intelligence to translate strategic visions into actionable plans by writing briefs that include goals, objectives, KPI’s, and requirements.
- Absorb, organize and address feedback from both the consumer perspective and sales team perspective.
- Direct and quality-assure the work of the CRM manager.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR WHO:
- Is an analytical and results-driven systems thinker.
- Can inspire and move a cross-functional team in a unified, data-driven direction.
- Can lead multiple projects simultaneously under tight timeframes.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve team process and performance.
- Is a natural born communicator, both in-person and “on paper,” connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions for stakeholders.
- Shows up willing to learn and grow, as well as bring new ideas, thoughts and perspectives.
- Rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty when necessary.
- Knows the power of a strong brand and has experience demonstrating brand value to the bottom line.
REQUIRED SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years in executive leadership roles, directing a team.
- 10+ years experience in Sales and Business Operations.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a trusted advisor to senior executives.
- Understanding of inside sales, full funnel marketing strategies, marketing attribution, digital media, user engagement, lifecycle marketing.
- Software Expertise: Velocify, Salesforce, MS Excel, Google Analytics. Other CRM experience is a plus.
- Reports to the VP of Business Intelligence.
The Cape Agency