Real Estate Buyer Agent
The Camacho Group (Real Estate Team) Monrovia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Real Estate Buyer Agent to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- Sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We need the buyer's agent to be personable, knowledgeable and tech savvy. Positivity and high energy is a must.
We also need spare time used to work and execute the team’s marketing.
- Social Media
They buyer’s agent will be given ready and able buyers but will be expected to generate their own business as well. We want the new team member to eventually run and manage a buyer’s agent division.
This is commission only job but most of that business will be given to the new team member. They will just be in charge of closing it.
The Camacho Group (Real Estate Team)Why Work Here?
Our hope is to build a division around our new buyer's agent. We have hopes that they will become our buyer division manager eventually.
The Camacho Group is currently composed of 5 members. Our team culture is huge. We want everyone to shoot the stars while enjoying this journey we call life. Our team is a family and we are looking for another family member.