If you have been successful in outbound sales, are competitively driven, and want to start selling something that matters;
If you are self-driven and do your best work from your home office;
If you want unlimited income potential partnered with a competitive hourly rate;
If you have developed the skill to listen to your customers and adjust your approach based on their needs; and
You have the ability to work 12-9pm EST, and adjust your hours according to the needs of the business.
We want you to apply!
We are seeking highly dedicated candidates with exceptionally high standards who expect personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
We are leveraging your sales skills to motivate and inspire our member population to enroll into our 52-week program.
Come be part of our growth!!
Help us drive our mission:
Help improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible
More about the role:
If you combine a passion for helping others with persuasive interpersonal skills, this may be the most challenging and rewarding job you'll ever love:
- You will help an undeserved population see the value of joining an innovative program that is very successful in helping members improve the quality of their lives.
- Rather than taking a "hard-sell" approach, you'll educate and motivate people to enroll.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you'll have unlimited earning potential through incentives.
- We'll provide paid professional training, a company laptop, a stipend to offset Internet costs, excellent benefits and more.
- You'll feel good about representing a program that puts members first and focuses on outcomes, spending a year with each member to help them learn new behaviors.
- $15.00 to $17.50 per hour, up to $18.00 for Bilingual Spanish applicants
- Unlimited Commission Potential
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holiday
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- 1 or more years of experience in outbound sales to consumers
- A demonstrated ability to establish trust quickly, overcome objections and be persuasive over the phone
- Excellent oral and written communications with strong listening/comprehension abilities
- Great phone presence, including the ability to:
- Engage and motivate using patience and conversational approach
- Convey confidence and a positive attitude
- Must be technically savvy to be successful in this role. You’ll use multiple applications on your work computer while holding a conversation
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma minimum
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status