Our client is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. they believe that everyone deserves access to high quality care and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with their highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need.
Their outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high cost medical conditions, our client's clinically tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. Our client partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
This job starts off Working At Home (WAH) Once the pandemic is over you will work at their physical location in Sun Rise, Florida.
- They have a critical role in informing members of health plans of their Behavioral Health Program and assisting them in signing up for our high quality and effective care. The Specialist’s call and conversation with members can be the catalyst that encourages members to seek care with our client to get better and stay better.
- Proactive engagement of health plan members in a discussion about their program benefits, and how the program can help them
- Schedule Initial Consultations for members that result in a quality and meaningful behavioral healthcare experience
- Utilize phone, scheduling, and CRM tools to manage call results data and Initial Consultation scheduling, ensuring the highest quality customer service in every interaction
- Leverage established conversation guides to engage, connect, and educate health plan members
- Apply best practices in responding to health plan member questions or objections and ensure high quality follow-up in responding to member inbound calls & voicemails.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a call center/customer service or direct sales position
- Healthcare industry preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus! (English/Spanish)
- Excellent verbal communication skills – ability to clearly articulate complex information
- to varied constituencies
- Empathetic and sincere, superior rapport building skills
- Excellent people skills
- Adept at learning and using computer systems – familiarity with CRM, Gmail, and auto dialer tools
- Proficiency with managing phone conversation and navigating computer tools simultaneously and seamlessly
- Self-motivated team player with multitasking abilities
- Proven sales results and selling skills
- Superior customer service delivery skills
- Organized self-starter
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Focused, driven to achieve
$16.50 to 17.50 per hour
Generous Commissions. Top producers can earn 100k a year
Health insurance paid in full
Health Reimbursement Account
Employer-paid Long-term disability
Employer-paid Life Insurance
Flexible spending account
401(k) with employer match
Paid time off