RN Registered Floor Nurse - All Shifts
The Californian - Pasadena Pasadena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $37 to $42 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Currently a COVID-19 FREE facility.
TOP RATED SNF IN PASADENA/SAN GABRIEL VALLEY - MediCare 4/5 stars.
Rehab focused - average patient length of stay ~17 days. We run a fast paced, higher acuity, clinically oriented, rehab focused facility. This is more than a rest home - we heal and send patients on their way. This is a very rewarding environment for those in the healing arts.
The Californian~Pasadena is a Post Acute facility that will offer nurses great exposure to recovering patients and skilled nursing. The Registered nurse will perform the following duties such as; Medication administration via PO, SubQ, IV etc. Perform bedside care, assessment of patient health/wellness and will engage with families and doctors on patient status and continuation of patient care. A registered nurse at The Californian will demonstrate strong leadership skills, maintain a positive and good customer service demeanor. The RN identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients in addition to the entire extended care team. RN will maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Will perform all job duties in compliance with company and federal regulations to result in high standards of patient care.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- New Grads Welcome! SNF experience preferred but not required.
- Computer literate with experience in electronic medical records
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients, families, & physicians
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to delegate tasks, supervise, and lead LVNs, CNAs, & ancillary staff
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Compensation is competitive within the industry and can be discussed at the time of interview.
The Californian-Pasadena Convalescent Hospital is an 82 bed facility which emphasizes the team approach to comprehensive treatment, enabling our staff to give our residents the best quality care available. We have a state of the art rehabilitation program that provides the highest premium care.
The Californian - PasadenaWhy Work Here?
You will be appreciated as a team member in a family oriented company. Help rehabilitate patients to improve their health and their lives.
The Californian-Pasadena Convalescent Hospital is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Pasadena, CA, conveniently located a block away from the renowned Huntington Hospital. Our friendly staff has been providing a combination of specialized therapy services and skilled nursing care in a beautiful and calming environment since 1965. The Californian-Pasadena Convalescent Hospital is an 82 bed facility which emphasizes the team approach to comprehensive treatment, enabling our staff to give our residents the best quality care available. We have a state of the art rehabilitation program that provides the highest premium care.
120 Bellefontaine St Pasadena CA 91105Pasadena, CA