Our rapidly-growing firm works with local leaders and corporations alike, supporting each client’s specific promotions and marketing goals by providing tailored marketing services at a fraction of the cost.
Due to our unprecedented growth this year, we are in immediate need of three individuals to help build relationships with clients and serve as the face of our client’s prestigious brands. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the country, revitalizing our existing strategies to keep their businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! This is an entry-level position!
No experience is necessary and we welcome new graduates and professionals looking for a career change. We provide full training with a national manager that will help you reach your goals and go beyond your potential.
Responsibilities of the Promotions Assistant in Marketing & Communications:
- Effectively communicate directly with clients’ consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client’s corporate objectives, increase clients’ market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
Qualifications of the in Promotions Assistant in Marketing & Public Relations:
- Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English, Communications, Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager