B2B Sales Representative
The Calico Group Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a dynamic entrepreneurial role within the fastest growing market in North America and in this position, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities while cultivating existing relationships within the cannabis community. You will be working within the ancillary cannabis industry which provides you the opportunity for global travel as you build your client portfolio. Your job will be to work closely with market and regional leadership as well as corporate resources as an individual contributor. If you are a self-starter with a passion for creating your own network of professionals, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prospect, establish, and open new accounts.
- Grow and cultivate existing relationships and their corresponding revenue streams.
- Create and manage strategic relationships with key suppliers, cannabis cultivators, extractors, processors, and dispensaries, both domestic and overseas.
- Full-scale supply chain planning & territory forecasting.
- Become a full segment expert (FSE) on the industry, compliance & regulation, domestic and global supply chains, and industry technology.
- Position yourself as a “Think Tank” with fully customized ideas for clients across a wide scope of products and services.
- Industry prospecting through public data and corporate tools.
- Work directly with your dedicated operations team for support and on-going project management.
- Entertain key clients.
- Work with dedicated account management on reporting infrastructure.
- Opportunities for upward growth.
Key personality traits
- Captivating networker. A relationship-savvy sales leader who makes connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Passion & Pride. An advocate for the cannabis industry. You love working with a client on a challenging project and take pride in seeing the final product on their store shelves.
- Customer-oriented performer. A strong work ethic and customer-focused attitude brings value to their partnerships
- Hunter. A persistent sales professional who will stop at nothing to live out The Calico Group’s mission to help our clients grow their cannabis business.
- Strategic closer. Sales leaders who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Crewmember. Listen to ideas, share thoughts, and work together as a team to move our business forward.
- Outside the box thinker. Identify, upsell, and pitch new customized products or product improvements across a wide variety of products and services.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in cannabis, medical device, or consumer packaged goods industries.
- Competitive mentality, looking to build a long term, lucrative business
- Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple clients with multiple revenue streams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, outgoing, articulate, and professional
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Lucrative Compensation Package: Base + Uncapped Variable Earning Potential
- Dedicated Sales Support
- Healthcare contribution
- Personal, vacation, and sick time
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation.
- Must have finger dexterity, ability to use keyboard/ten-key.
- This position may rarely require kneeling, bending, squatting.
- Ability to push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Reach, stoop and lift office files, records, or reports typically weighing 20 pounds or less.
- Overnight travel up to 50%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Calico Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Calico GroupWhy Work Here?
Great CEO, growing company in the cannabis industry with opportunity for growth!
The Calico Group is a global supply chain management firm with a unique and specialized focus on the ancillary cannabis marketplace. Based out of Austin, Texas, with offices across North America and assets around the globe, we carry a unique advantage across our main product & service verticals to provide a direct and customized “full service” approach to fit our client’s ongoing needs. Ranging from innovative hardware and packaging solutions to comprehensive multi-state / multi-year supply planning, The Calico Group is positioned to be the go-to strategy for businesses ranging from budding startups to vertically integrated public entities.