Purpose: The Account Manager position will manage a portfolio of accounts and are responsible for building strong client relationships, developing account management strategies, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs, and identifying opportunities to grow accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, develop and create strong client and supplier relationships: domestic and overseas
- Overseeing planning, coordination, and control of each project
- Work directly with project directors (sales) on account management and re-order oversight for current book of business
- Daily telephone and email correspondence with customers, suppliers, and inner-office team members
- Full oversight management from purchase order / order entry to product delivery to payment from customer
- Product and service presentations to both small and large groups
- Weekly Reporting
- Address and Identify customers needs
- Light Accounting
- Work directly with Project Manager to establish and grow book of business
- Account Management Experience Minimum of 3 years
- Proven ability to maintain current client relationships while continually developing and managing new ones
- Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple clientele with multiple revenue streams
- Must be ethical, goal oriented, passionate about your work
- Numbers driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be outgoing, articulate, and professional with ability to proactively provide ideas and solutions
- Forward thinking mindset, capable of planning strategy and execution in the short- and long-term scenarios
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in Excel / Word / Outlook / PowerPoint
The Calico Group is a global supply chain management firm with a unique and specialized focus on the ancillary cannabis marketplace. Based out of Austin, Texas, with offices across North America and assets around the globe, we carry a unique advantage across our main product & service verticals to provide a direct and customized “full service” approach to fit our client’s ongoing needs. Ranging from innovative hardware and packaging solutions to comprehensive multi-state / multi-year supply planning, The Calico Group is positioned to be the go-to strategy for businesses ranging from budding startup’s to vertically integrated public entities.