Personal Assistant (live-in or out) - Washington, DC
Our client is searching for a Personal Assistant in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as have a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
Sample of responsibilities:
- Scheduling and spacing appointments, breaks, prep time, travel time. This includes keeping track of travel, and personal commitments and ensuring appointments are on the calendar, noting time zone differences.
- Book complex travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries.
- Cooking: Preparing healthy meals, discussing menu, ordering ingredients.
- Running errands, overseeing household and vehicle repairs, managing and ordering household supplies, organizing files...etc.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Proven culinary experience and knowledge of a variety of dietary lifestyles and restrictions preferred.
- Reliable, productive, and hardworking; remains calm under pressure
- Proficient with Zoom, MS Office, and Mac systems
- Bilingual or fluent in Spanish and English greatly preferred.
- Excellent, verifiable references
- Valid passport and travel credentials required - must be able to travel to Europe, Latin America and South America without restriction.
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileAre you currently based in the United States?* -- No answer --YesNo Human Check * Submit Application
The Calendar GroupWashington, DC
HousekeepingView All The Calendar Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.