Part-time Housekeeper- Stamford, CT
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper to assist with the upkeep and maintenance of a coastal property in Stamford, CT. The ideal candidate will be reliable, trustworthy and have a passion for cleanliness and organization. The successful candidate must have experience in housekeeping duties and be able to work independently.
Job responsibilities include:
• General house cleaning duties such as dusting, vacuuming, and mopping daily
• Changing bathroom towels daily and bed linens weekly
• Daily laundry, washing, ironing, folding and hanging
• Feed, medicate, and walk two small friendly dogs for 30 minutes daily
• Light outdoor sweeping (patio) and glass cleaning
• Occasional errands and grocery shopping as needed
• Light food preparation as needed (bonus, but not necessary)
• Must love dogs
• 5+ years of similar experience
• Must have a reliable vehicle for transportation when required
• Excellent, verifiable references
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 am to 2 pm (guarantee of 20 hours per week)
Powered by JazzHR
The Calendar GroupGreenwich, CT
HousekeepingView All The Calendar Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.