At LMC, it's all about the team. LMC is a very special place to work, largely because of the special people who work here. Our company culture is infused with spirit, enthusiasm, and vitality. Our open channels of communication unite our Associates and foster inspiration, collaboration, and high-fives. Since 2011, LMC has been growing to successfully develop, build, and manage apartment communities across the country. Hope you are looking for opportunities at one of America's leading apartment developers and the 2017 Best Place to Work in Multifamily, because here they come.
Summary of Position:
Act in an integral administrative support role for the division office in a Fortune 500 company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all visitors with friendliness and warmth. This person will be the initial point of contact and will set the tone for every visitor's experience.
- Collect and organize documents for development contracts (execute contract, W-9s, insurance, etc)
- Serve as a point of contract for the vendors for administrative information.
- Submitting and validating vendor insurance through EBIX to ensure the contracts follow LMC's requirements.
- Coordinating with the accounting team to submit check request and ABR for any vendor changes.
- Prepare and process monthly expense reports for the development team in a timely manner.
- Organize, prioritize and execute on large volumes of highly confidential and time-sensitive information.
- Schedule meetings and facilitate in-meeting meals, beverages, etc.
- Assist with travel arrangements (Division President & Vice Presidents only)
- Answer and screen phone calls and take detailed messages.
- Ability to prioritize phone calls/emails and assisting in resolving problems.
- Effectively communicate with others and solve problems on a daily basis.
- Handle company phone system - name and extension updates, greeting updates, etc.
- Manage inventory of business supplies, refreshments, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have experience with administrative support in a corporate office environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Excellent writing and organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite - Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote and Excel.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day, in the confined quarters of an office. This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Administrative Assistant to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 15 lbs. Finger dexterity, when operating a computer keyboard and calculator is required. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages. Standing is required for filing, scanning, and copying.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Take good notes, pay attention to detail and be very organized.
- Interact well with visitors and co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC
External Company Name: Lennar Homes
External Company URL: http://www.Lennar.com/
Post End Date: 1/30/2020