Real Estate Executive Assistant
- Expired: October 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Cahoon Real Estate Team
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Virginia Beach, VA area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas
- Updating and maintaining database management system(s)
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and questions in order to give 5 Star Service
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effectively
- Lead Management Assistance. budgets
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues
- Helping clients through the closing process
- (Eventually) hiring, training, and holding team members accountable
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Cahoon Real Estate Team
The Cahoon Real Estate Team is an award-winning, top-producing team in southeastern Virginia specializing in Short Sales, Relocation, and Traditional Residential Real Estate sales. We love working with home buyers and sellers helping them achieve their dreams. Our true passion is finding people their dream homes!
The Cahoon Real Estate Team
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
Get fresh Real Estate Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.