The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Respiratory Therapist for our client located in the Woonsocket, RI area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 9- 5:30
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing adherence services and resupply programs to support our client in the Sleep Apnea Business.
- You will be responsible for the development, pilot and roll-out of expanded Sleep Apnea services
- Specific focus on providing clinical and business support to both the corporate team and in support of store & field colleagues.
- This role would suit you if you have strong social skills, communication skills, and a sincere passion for patient care.
- Potential exists for role to translate into a full-time career opportunity within the team.
- Work cross enterprise to lead the end-to-end development, testing, and implementation of new adherence and support services for the sleep apnea program
- Provide clinical insight and through partnership across solution design
- Support store & field colleagues with centralized clinical support
- Develop training and support materials to enable the execution on new patient adherence and support programs and services
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- Licensure: Respiratory therapist
- Graduate of an accredited program for respiratory therapy
- Registration or certification (RRT/CRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)