The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Remote Pharmacist for our client located in the Idaho area.
We are looking for candidates that can work the following schedule:
M-F 8 hours per day between 8am-7pm, Sat 6-3:30
Candidate may work Saturdays with one day off during the week.
This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care
- Must also translate prescriptions, perform compounds and dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals.
- Must be comfortable communicating by telephone or mail, with patients and physicians for patient care.
- Will also be responsible for resolving orders via the EA (External Adjudication) queue.
- Reviewing patient profile, drug interactions, sensitivities and drug usage database in relation to patient's prescription.
- Determines if prescription requires physician clarification or if it should be forwarded to therapeutic intervention or doctor phone calls for follow-up.
- Enters prescription in to the computer.
- Assists in patient services as required, taking incoming prescription medication questions/concerns from patients.
- Assists in the doctor phone call area and/or therapeutic intervention as assigned and contacts physicians to resolve any questions or concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Pharm D. required
- Licensed Registered Pharmacist. Must have an active license in good standing.
- Must at least 1 year of experience as a Pharmacist.
- Previous pharmacy experience in retail or hospital preferred.
- Experience in home infusion therapy is preferred.
The CSI Companies• Top-notch benefits including 401k • An excellent pay structure and highly competitive wages • A positive company culture and room to grow!