Title of Job: Prior Authorization Customer Service Representative
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
We are hiring a Customer Service Rep for our Fortune 100 healthcare client in Downers Grove, IL. Former experience with prior authorizations in a healthcare customer service role is strongly preferred.
Pay: $17-18 an hour based on experience
Schedule / Hours: Monday-Friday 8 Hour shifts available between 7:00AM to 7:00PM CST
Status: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
In this position, you will be handling inbound calls from providers that are seeking approvals for Chemotherapy treatments. You will be responsible for answering inbound calls, opening cases generated from calls, answering questions about requirements and/or entering cases into the benefit management portal.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Accurate and Timely data entry
- Answering inbound provider calls
- Providing excellent customer service
- Making outbound calls to providers
- Work closely with administrative/clinical partners
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Minimum education of high school diploma or a GED
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience with prior authorizations
- 2 years of customer service experience in a call center setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- 2 years of data entry experience
- Excellent computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working in an office environment.
- Good Time management
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability