The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Seattle, WA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 9 am - 5:30 pm
The Pharmacy technician will assist with the preparation of specialty prescriptions.
- Responsibilities include data entry, answering telephones, prior authorizations and refill calls to patients.
- Takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- State Pharmacy Tech license required
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.