The CSI Companies Redlands, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Materials Coordinator for our client located in the Redlands, CA area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8ht/day, 5am - 9pm
The Materials Coordinator performs a variety of roles including but not limited to processing all inventory received, assisting in the flow of inventory/purchasing processes, the disposition of the returned materials, and inventory maintenance (slotting, NDC & location changes).
- Responsible for purchasing and receiving inventory, tracking and reconciliation of inventory balances.
- Responsible for the selection of product and supplies under the direction of the supervisor.
- Manage return goods according to standard operating procedures
- Monitor product trends and shortages to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained
- Ensure pharmacy pick and pack stations are properly stocked with medication and supplies.
- Assist in maintaining dispensing and back stock refrigerators and freezers in a well organized manner
- Responsible for filing inventory and SOX documentation.
- Work with Inventory CDR to assist in cycle counting functions
- Monitor and pull short dated or expired product from active inventory
- Maintain the Pharmacy in a clean, orderly, and professional manner.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- Current pharmacy technician license or certification of training as required by individual State Pharmacy Regulations.
- Minimum (1) year experience required preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- Warehouse certification if required by State Board of Pharmacy
- Certification for forklift operation if applicable for equipment
• An excellent pay structure and highly competitive wages
• A positive company culture and room to grow!
The CSI CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, room for growth, and in America's #1 city!
• Top-notch benefits including 401k • An excellent pay structure and highly competitive wages • A positive company culture and room to grow!