The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Hayward, CA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 6:30 pm; rotating weekends
As a Pharmacy Technician in a growing segment of healthcare, home infusion services, you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies that are administered to patients in their homes.
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Preferably Home infusion compounding experience.
- State license required, National preferred but not required
- Preferably At least 1 year experience compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.