The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Hayward, CA area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 11am-7pm with every other weekend
As a Pharmacy Technician in a growing segment of healthcare, home infusion services, you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies that are administered to patients in their homes.
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Home infusion compounding experience.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- At least 1 year experience compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
• An excellent pay structure and highly competitive wages
• A positive company culture and room to grow!
The CSI Companies
Why Work Here?• Top-notch benefits including 401k • An excellent pay structure and highly competitive wages • A positive company culture and room to grow!
Great benefits, room for growth, and in America's #1 city!