The CSI Companies Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Birmingham, AL area.
- Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00 (full-time)
The IV Pharmacy Technician performs compounding and any other tasks as required that relate to the dispensing of infusion therapy or as assigned.
- Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
- Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment.
- Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
- Participate in pharmacy quality control and performance improvement activities.
- Perform pharmacy inventory control.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Prior IV admixture experience preferred
- Graduate of a formal technician training program preferred
- Current pharmacy technician license if required in the state
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
The CSI CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Annual bonuses, excellent benefits, and no nights or weekends- ever!
Benefits Offered: Weekly pay Medical, dental, and vision coverage Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage Paid Training Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability